The IntoYou Internship aims to fill the gap between your personal training qualification and PT business practise. You’ll spend around 30hrs, both studying and in the IntoYou studio, obtaining hands on experience in all aspects of running a successful personal training studio.
The IntoYou internship includes:
- 6-Step Restore Your Core and Pelvic Floor program (6 CECs): how to progress your client from kegals to bootcamp without compromising their core integrity OR their session intensity.
- Power Plate Trainer certification: train with the Grays Institute, one of the most cutting edge education companies in the world. Live or online.
- Modern Pregnancy Exercise (11.75 CPD & 10 CEC): an international certification to train pregnant women.
- Modern Post Natal Assessment and Exercise Prescription (8 CEC): an international certification to restore post natal women to their former glory, safely, and without fear!
- 2 hour, one-on-one Business Coaching consultation (RRP $550)
- Muscle and Movement screening: how to watch a client and assess their health, fitness, strength, posture, and performance.
- Personal training administration and logistics: from an adequate cancellation policy, legal requirements and duty of care, to the practical components of booking and rescheduling sessions. We will make you as efficient as possible and teach you how to protect yourself in this business.
- The IntoYou Training System: getting the best possible results in the shortest possible session.
- Hands on practical experience in executing the Muscle and Movement screen, running mum’s groups, and consecutive one-on-one sessions.
- A guide to complimentary training sessions: learn how to get our 80% conversion rate.