- Get the essential THEORY via online pre-learning
- Practise your hands-on and PRACTICAL SKILLS during the live training
- We also ensure there’s sufficient time to help you up-level your business strategies so that you can put your education to work immediately after the course
- Post-course support and resources.
When you book
You will be assigned a Live Day course according to the state that your address is. If you wish to attend an out-of-area session, please COMMENT in the comments box on checkout.
What happens after booking?
- You will be added to our register – look out for an email from IntoYou; Specialised Fitness Sessions.
- Two weeks before the LIVE DAY, you’ll be sent your LOGIN DETAILS to access the Pre-Learning, if you don’t receive your login details to your normal inbox, PLEASE CHECK YOUR JUNK BOX!
- Login to the Burrell Education online portal and follow the Pre-Learning directions. You need to view all the content within and when you feel satisfied, please take the multiple choice test that counts towards your final certification. YOU MUST complete and pass this test before attending the Live Day with Clare – NO EXECPTIONS!
- If you have any questions and queries about the Pre-Learning Content, please message Course Admin, Clare or Jenny Burrell within the FACEBOOK SUPPORT GROUP for your course.
Course Contents Pre-Learning – Functional movement in pregnancy and tailoring it to your client
- Myofascial Lines and Biotensegrity Theory during Pregnancy
- The ‘Kegel Continuum’ Explained and Explored
- Motherhood Movement Patterns® during Pregnancy – How to train the Pregnant woman for the life she LIVES!!
- Links to Full Obstetric and Gynaecology Guidelines and Resources
- The Pregnancy Journey – tests and appointments your client will experience throughout the Trimesters and what they mean
- Pelvic Floor, Continence, Prolapse 101
- Pre-Screening the Pregnant Client – Cautions, Contraindications and Red Flag Conditions
- Foetal Development Throughout the Trimesters Video Series
- Birth Style + Interventions Videos – C-Section, Vaginal, Episiotomy, Forceps and Ventous
- Epidural explained
- Obstetric Choleostasis explained
- Pre-Eclampsia explained
Course Contents LIVE – practical exercises and techniques
- AUS/NZ and Global Pregnancy Exercise Guidelines + Birthing Stats
- Special considerations when working with the Pregnant client
- Global Optimal Nutrition Guidelines During Pregnancy + Useful Resources
- PRACTICAL – Assessing alignment changes during Pregnancy
- Dynamic Intregrated Mobilizations (DIMs) for the Pregnant client – ‘stretching’ REVOLUTIONIZED!
- The Myofascial System and the core during Pregnancy
- Teaching Kegels and Progressing to Integrated Core and Pelvic Floor Exercise Using Conscious + Unconscious Movement & Imagery
- Implication of Training the Pregnant Core and Pelvic Floor
- Regressed Integrated Functional Exercise for The Pregnant Client – Motherhood Movement Patterns®
- The Key Elements of Optimal Nutrition During Pregnancy – CASE STUDY PRACTICAL
- PRACTICAL – Assessing and Coaching Instrinsic Core Synergy® during Pregnancy
- Communicating with another Health Care Provider or Referring Your Client
- PRACTICALS – ‘Putting It All Together’ – Creating appropriate BESPOKE programming throughout all 3 Trimesters
- PRACTICALS – Mindfulness, meditation and birth preparation practices for the Pregnant Client
- PRACTICAL – Getting your Pregnant client out of pain – Simple soft-tissue strategies for back pain, Piriformis pain, knee pain and Carpal Tunnel Syndrome for non-massage therapist.
- The 4th Trimester and supporting your clients return to exercise in the Post Natal period.
- The Burrell Education ‘Business Hack’ – Attracting, serving and retaining the Pregnant client MASTERCLASS.
Post Course Content – You have ETERNAL ACCESS TO THIS CONTENT!
- Eternal access to the Facebook Support Group for ongoing support and education – hosted by Jenny Burrell + Your Live Tutor
- Eternal access to the online learning portal + content
- Video content of Assessing Alignment During Pregnancy and the rationale for creating a suitable ‘release and mobilization’ programme adaptable throughout the Trimesters.
- Eternal access to the course exercise video library – Nearly 100 filmed exercises including Dynamic Releases and Mobilizations, Core Exercises, Integrated Functional Exercise Progressions – EVERYTHING you need to create a ‘standout’ programme that GETS RESULTS!
- Mindfulness + Meditation Content – for sharing with your clients
- Adapting Myofascial Foam Rolling for the Pregnant client full video tutorial
- Getting your Pregnant client out of pain video’s – Simple soft-tissue strategies for back pain, Piriformis pain, knee pain and Carpal Tunnel Syndrome for non-massage therapist.
- The Burrell Education ‘Business Hack’ – Attracting, serving and retaining the Pregnant client MASTERCLASS Video Presentations