We are so excited to announce we are doing 4 gym trips in 2019! Well, three of them will be run at the same time, but still! Quotes and details are still coming in, but we do have a few details like DATES!
- Yoga in Bali: 3rd – 12th May, includes 12 weeks of Yoga at a local yoga studio!
- Surfing in Bali: 3rd – 12th May, includes 12 weeks of Surfing with our Surfing group, including gym membership, a program, and 1-2 group surfing sessions a week!
- Yoga and surfing in Bali: 3rd – 12th May, includes 12 weeks of Yoga at a local yoga studio, 12 weeks of surfing, gym membership, and program.
- Cycling West Coast Tassie: VOTE NOW for September, October, or November 2019!
Our gym trips are always so rewarding because they’re challenging, and four is definitely an ambitious step up! Remember, if it doesn’t challenge you, it doesn’t change you. GRAB this opportunity!
Unsurprisingly, we get clients coming back to our overseas adventures again and again and again. The most common reasons are that they are:
- Well organised (we do everything)!
- Training is provided, we plan to succeed!
- The company are all like-minded people from our gym and local area.
Our four 2019 gym trips will be sure to follow the pattern! You can read about what our participants think of our trips below!
Tracey, who completed Everest Base Camp in 2017
Margaret, who turned 70 after returning home from Annapurna in 2016
Jen, who has come on 5 adventures, Samoa, New Zealand, Cambodia, Annapurna, and Everest!
Di, another original, who has come with us to Samoa, New Zealand, Cambodia, Annapurna, and Everest!
Clare has also taken her family on some of these trips, notably Samoa with a 10mth old Evie, and New Zealand with a 2.5yr old Evie! You’re never too old, too young, too fat, or too unfit, we will literally hold your hand every step of the way (with the odd shove, but only when necessary!).
Subscribe to our blog (bottom right of this page) to be notified first when more details are available!