Join us for 10 weeks of learning and developing mountain bike skills with our own Ali Frendin. This group is non-competitive, and we will teach you how to ride from scratch if you have not done anything like this before! All you need is a mountain bike, we will provide the rest. Even better, you can bring your kids with you for free.
- Bike service with Chris (at the IntoYou studio)
- Bring your children for FREE (must be younger than 16 years and capable of mountain biking at least 8km)
- First session: bike set-up lesson. Bike maintenance lesson and advice. How to take your wheel on and off.
- 10 weeks guided riding & technique/skills advice by our very own Mountain Bike Instructor, Ali
- Accommodation for one weekend away
- Gym membership
- Gym program
- Package value $739
Week 1 – Set up, basic bike maintenance, and Narrabeen Lakes (Meet at Into You.)
Week 2 – Periemter Trail – Meet at nerang Ave, Terrey Hills (solo ride)
Week 3 – St Ives Showground – Meet at The Big Shed right hand side after driving in gates (solo ride)
Week 4 – North Warhoonga MTB (solo ride)
Week 5 – Twin Peaks – meet at Kamaroi Steiner school, forest Way Belrose
Week 6 – Manly Dam – Meet at Manly Vale Public School
Week 7 – Old Mans Valley, Hornsby – Meet at Aquatic Centre
Week 8 – Westleigh MTB – Westleigh
Week 9 – Serrata + Ghania – Bantry Bay
Week 10 – Ourimbah – Ourimbah State Forest, off Alison Road, Wyong.