- You’ll learn how to test for Diastasis and know what to do with what we find….something every professional in the field should know how to do
- Find out how to ensure that the clients’ core elements are working in synergy
- Truly progress exercise and core/Pelvic Floor prescription according to the ability of the women in front of you.
Course Contents Pre-Learning – Screening, the pelvic floor and nutrition
- Myofascial Lines and Biotensegrity Theory 101
- The ‘Kegel Continuum’
- Links to Full Obstetric and Gynaecology Guidelines and Resources for your Country
- Pelvic Floor, Continence, Prolapse 101
- Diastasis Theory 2016 Update
- Optimal Nutrition for Post Natal Recovery Essential Elements Presentation
- Fat Loss theory + protocols for the Post Natal client
- Pre-Screening the Post Natal Client Video Presentation
- Birthing Videos – Vaginal Birth, C-Section, C-Section Adhesion + Scar Tissue, Episiotomy + Repair
Course Contents LIVE – Test and assess the post-natal core, the learn how to prescribe an effective and holistic approach
- Australia +NZ National Post Natal Exercise Guidelines + Birthing Stats
- Special considerations when working with the Post Natal client
- PRACTICAL – Assessing alignment changes during the Post Natal period
- Dynamic Intregrated Mobilizations (DIMs) for the Post Natal client – ‘stretching’ REVOLUTIONIZED!
- The Myofascial System and the deep core
- Teaching Kegels and Progressing to Integrated Core and Pelvic Floor Exercise Using Conscious + Unconscious Movement & Imagery
- Integrated Functional Exercise for The Post Natal Client – Motherhood Movement Patterns®
- The Key Elements of Optimal Nutrition For Post Natal Recovery – CASE STUDY PRACTICAL
- PRACTICAL – Assessing and ‘grading’ the Post Natal core – testing for Diastasis Recti + Assessing and Coaching Instrinsic Core Synergy®
- Communicating with another Health Care Provider or Referring Your Client
- PRACTICALS – ‘Putting It All Together’ – Creating appropriate BESPOKE programming for an early through til late/restored Post Natal client
- PRACTICALS – Mindfulness, meditation and restorative practices for the Post Natal client
- PRACTICAL – Myofascial Foam Rolling for the Post Natal client
- The Burrell Education ‘Business Hack’
Post Course Content
- Eternal access to the Facebook Support Group for ongoing support and education – hosted by Jenny Burrell + Your Live Tutor
- Eternal access to the online learning portal + content
- Video content of Diastasis Recti Testing and Testing for Intrinsic Core Synergy®
- Eternal access to the course exercise library – Over 100 videos including Dynamic Releases and Mobilizations, Core’ Exercises, Integrated Functional Exercise Progressions – EVERYTHING you need to create a ‘standout’ programme that GETS RESULTS! And you can return to view them over and over again!
- Mindfulness + Meditation Content – for sharing with your clients
- Visual Alignment Assessment video tutorial
- Myofascial Foam Rolling for the Post Natal client full video tutorial
- The Burrell Education ‘Business Hack’ Video Presentations
When you book…
You will be assigned a live day course depending on the state that your address is in. Please COMMENT in the comments box if you wish to attend an out-of-area session.
What happens after booking?
- You will be added to our register – look out for an email from IntoYou; Specialised Fitness Sessions.
- One week before the LIVE DAY, you’ll be sent your LOGIN DETAILS to access the Pre-Learning, if you don’t receive your login details to your normal inbox, PLEASE CHECK YOUR JUNK BOX!
- Login to the Burrell Education online portal and follow the Pre-Learning directions. You need to view all the content within and when you feel satisfied, please take the multiple choice test that counts towards your final certification. YOU MUST complete and pass this test before attending the Live Day with Clare – NO EXECPTIONS!
- If you have any questions and queries about the Pre-Learning Content, please message Course Admin, Clare or Jenny Burrell within the FACEBOOK SUPPORT GROUP for your course.