Our trip to Everest was by far the hardest trip we have ever done. 10 of our 18 participants achieved Base Camp, but only 2 made it to Kalapatthar Base Camp the day after. We had lots of drama, with people contracting colds, and being helicoptered out, and even a fire! Despite the intensity of the two weeks, everyone was extremely proud of what they achieved (perhaps BECAUSE of the intensity)!
You can read about our adventure here:
- The Drama of Air Travel, which started from day 1!
- The Flight to Lukla, one of the most dangerous airports in the world!
- Today is Tuesday, where we started going a little nutty!
- The IntoYou Choir, how we entertained ourselves in the freezing cold.
- Learning the meaning of Acclimatisation!
- Losing our Red Ninja, the shock of our first emergency evacuation.
- Having a bad day in the Himalayas.
- Conquering Everest Base Camp!
- More details on EBC from those who made it!
- The fire in the Teahouse.
- The Team Reunites.
- Tracey’s experience…
You can watch our adventure here!